воскресенье, 15 февраля 2009 г.

month post

Good tradition :))
15 day of month came and I see , I need to write smth about life here:)at least to leave some memory about this crazy,happy, contradicting time...
In 1 month a lot of things happen:)especially recently.
During this month I had exellent opportunity to train my flexibility and especcialy adaptability, ability to work in open space, to be more flexible and adapt in rapidly changing environment.
My life in the West of PR started somehow I was frightened how I will deal and live not at my place, somewhere with another family , how will it to work without office with some extraactivities sometimes.
BUt I'm very happy -I overcome it -I become more flexible and get things not so "close to heart", don't worry, just try to do the best :)
I really like that I was there -I integrated more into their company, I saw that they are really working and commited (I always knew it, but now I proved it with my eyes).
I had amazing opportunity to live in PR family! U know, that they say -at least once u need to live in the family to get the culture and true country spirit. I think I almost get it:))
at least I saw how the almost average family lives, eats, has rest and works. It's sometimes hard, cause u need to be in the same flow with them, but it's cool to see.
Sometimes I missed my mom, and I recalled her, and wish she could talk to me, as Carissa's mom toalked to her about some details of her work, day, food, cooking, some things that I always passed through my ears as I didn't have any time always for such simple but needed communication. With time, I think I will change more and will cherish and behave according to it with my relatives...
I had just amazing working place, and with it I also understood what disturbed mein the past, and see that I'm enough flexible, and for work only need table, chair and Internet :D
I saw and lived in Mayaguez -I undersatood the city (somehow:)still missing taking the picture of the Plaza:)
I got more skills in coaching, especially on-job-training:)
I spent many evenings (especially Thursdays and Tuesdays) in Borders (US bookstore), I was reading-studying Spanish, some books in HR management.
Also big big + (even that I could finish all needed stuff-as always:(() was that I almost didn't work after 6, at least I didn't stay at office:))
During this month I applied to big conference in Iberoamerica and I got place-it was really unexpected:) Now time to get all logistics done, and I will write about everything in next edition:))
I got through very important and at the beggining scarry decison making process - we selected next MC team. I know already my successor. She is just amazing! I loved her from the first day after elections;) SO I really see the big opportunity for growth in the next term. And it makes me happy:)) but at the begging I was so nervous, cause a lot of different people, and decision making never was my strongest side :S BUt I learnt a lot and I thnked this XP:)
I also started to get used to know that from now on , I'm not alone and I need to think how to make the best and leave "in peace". Time is coming,...I know, I'm draging my decision about next steps, and it's foolish , but it's liek this, still can't undersatnd myself...
At last week I got so effective and quick executing , that I really amazed myself and it seemed as from my dreams. I hope to keep on in the same path!at least I need it like this!
I got to 2 really beautiful places - "Gozalandia"-hidden waterfalls and "Playa sucia", where I had been before already:) Also first time I was sunset in the sea -just amazing!
I subscribed to 4 classes -2 HR management and 2 Spanish (mostly writting) ,but got there only once, as I moved to Mayaguez for 3 weeks, have to back this week again and start to study really :)))
It's pretty all, that I can remember now.. month seemed to be full of different learning and cool stuff. I was really really happy to work and live in Mayaguez! It was so brave for me step , but I really satisfied w ith everything and wish to back there another day:))

Комментариев нет: