четверг, 14 августа 2008 г.

again a road is forward me:)

It was very tough timeJ and still isJ just magic of travelling and changes environment a bit make everything smother.

What were these weeks? Members at last back to school , so now I met all people (or almost all ) that will work with during next 6 months).it’s more pleasant to communicate with people, see them and get to know the true situation by ur own eyes. And here it works better if u know person and saw her at least once. So time to get to know came. Now it’s time to move things further! As usual I’m doing it not in the very usual way. Yes, I moved to Brazil. My preparation for Brazil – it’s better to say – 4-5 hours of packing, 2-3 day lunches in searching stuff to buy. And short talks with my Brazilian friends , that I don’t know what I’d do without them.

My ukr friend came to visit me and see what is PR . she was satisfied. I’m very happy that she liked. I took her to Culebra – beautiful place , for us, ukr, image of paradiseJ here , for local ppl – just the best beach in PR and second beach in the world :)

Now I’m in Sao Paulo alreadyJ!!! One hour till my flight to Rio. Still it’s hard to realize all my routs that I made during the last 2 months. ..when I see the map , my heart starts to beat faster and I feel some special enjoyment … I like to do such unbelievable for some people things:)

I’m very ordinary person. Sometimes even too much.There are a lot things that worry me every day, make me happy , crazy , sad every day .There are the best moments and moments when u want to cry or shout from the pain…strange human beings nature. But very important is to remember that everything that happens to us is only up to us. And we can change all flow of our life story. And we can and should enjoy this life. We were born to be happy:)

Комментариев нет: