суббота, 2 августа 2008 г.

I love my team! I love MC PR:))

I like people with whom I work! I like people , with whom I live! I have people with whom I can share my best and worst times...and IT's really really important and good!
Tonight nothing special happened. Me and my dear co-worker Fati stayed at home- partly bacause of "budgeting issue"-in 10 days we are going to Brazil and Rio also...so imagine, saving money nowadays is extra important:))
But as it's Saturday and Fati at last bought her tickets to Brazil we felt, and me especially, felt that we need celebrate it!
So.. I felt this kind of wierd feeling that says - "lets drink ukrainian vodka!":)) and realization of my "wish" came true couple of hours later, when my dear mexican co-worker and friend was @ready for drink ukrainian drink. So after 2 months of living here I remember the taste of Ukrainian vodka again:) no big deal, it seems. But U can't say it. if u don't live far away of ur country, and u don't really know, that if next 11-10 months u will have smth from ur native country:)
It's really wierd feeling, When u begin to cherish really simple staff, which u got used to and never noticed. I don't mean vodka:) ...but it's also kind of special feeling - when u drink at Puerto Rican kitchen, with Mexican girl, and she keeps repeating "druga za druga":)
I love my XP here:) and it's only one episod from whole chain of events and moments in my amazing life here, in Puerto Rico... I need to be happy:)) I need!!!!
and decoration of the end of this amazing "calm fiesta a la casa":)

Комментариев нет: