четверг, 25 сентября 2008 г.

up-dates...

briefly about events of last 2-3 weeks...time is running so fast, so fast:)))

Moments of life…

1) Visit to alumni – founder of AIESEC here. Very great woman with passion and enormous energy, that drives her through all life. She looks I think 10-15 years younger. I really enjoy meeting with her , at her cozy house, in the very good district, 5 meters from sea shore…house and owners are matching each other.

2) Alumni official dinner – it was great.40 anniversary AIESEC in Puerto Rico – man that establish AIESEC here 50 years ago, woman that separated it from USA branch, a lot of interesting and powerful people, people that built aiesec successfully and now with the same success build their life. The most important for us is that people were satisfied with event. And it can’t but make us happyJ It’s really motivating when people thank u for the work that u do and recognize ur efforts and how it’s important for them.

3) Exhibition about Moscow. Ahhhhh…it was unbelievable. I enjoyed it a lot. To see familiar photos, places, to talk about Russia and Ukraine, to be in nice atmosphere and new environment. It’s really amazing. IT happened unexpectedly , and I’m very glad that I agreed to go there. To be so far away and to visit such event- it’s so many emotions. Indescribable

4) Ocean. I like it! I adore it! And I know there is no magic behind it .any more. I now understand that we can be the same happy and sad everywhere. The place doesn’t make u happier. Yes, it could assist u to feel better. But happiness must be inside u, only in such way u will be happy.

5) Windows…I want a lot of things to have, to happen , to be…but now extremely want to have big and beautiful window to watch the shower that is going outside. Wishes,wishes…I want not to have them, then it´s easier just to live and enjoy life. Cause life itself is very very interesting and amazingJ

6) New discovery of Sunday – yoga…wanted to start for a log long time…first step is done! Now just need to follow upJLike it really much! After first hour, the exercises seem to be not so hard, but all body has pleasant pain in muscles. I need to do more physical exercises!!;) yeyehhh

7) HR conference and exposition today!!!! read more here - mcpuertorico.blogspot.com :)

Комментариев нет: