среда, 30 июля 2008 г.

My MC life....

I'm not writting here much about my work and MC life..kind of official and what I do the majority of time.
But I want to say about yesterday meeting. It was inspirational one. after this I thought that work in MC it's kind of challenging and meanwhile developing XP. and MC in Puerto Rico is so special and exciting. in comparison to another MCs - here U work ur memmbers every day...U talk to the, they just come to LC-MC office. U share some moments with them. U call them often.U communicate with LCs so often...It's kind of different for me, from another MCs that I knew before. I knew that it's be like this , and now it's time to live this unforgetable experience.
Yesterday I proved once again that I'm getting inspiration when I'm with people -talking to them, having meeting, discusing and brainstorming. Creation of new ideas is smth that makes u feel so increadible and proud of what u are doing.
i liked yesterday IC delegation meeting. It was very spontaneously and very cool.
i felt soooo motivated after this meeting , thought it was pretty late and Ididn't eat anything from lunch...
I like to be in these moments of motivation and inspiration by people that U are working with:)

2 комментария:

Kiyaha комментирует...

маладєц!)
де мої пости на аламні блог? а???

Katya комментирует...

червонію від сорому...але поки такий період в житті...період спогадів і ностальгії у мене - вересень:)) так що в вевресні - витяну всі СД з шафи...і нумо писати спогади про 3 щасливих роки життя в ЛС Тернополі;))
привіти з далекого тропічного краю;)
я все памятаю, просто треба натхнення...;) але обіцяю , рано-чи пізно буде!все буде;)