среда, 9 июля 2008 г.

cultural dinner - use this opportunity


I like my organization of many many reasons - and one of which is cultural diversity here and that we recognize it and actully productively use it with pleasure and "enjoying participation".
So my cultural XP here: (small schedule):
last Thursday - I was at salsa concert that was organized in one part of San Juan by major of this area. so it seems for me like ukrainian outdoors concerts at big holidays - but less people here and everybody was dancing salsa. Even I got to know 2 basic steps . and now I want even more to know how to dance it:) so will search for classes in autumn. :) it was very great - to be among people that are dancing and having fun ina bit different way, that we got used to in Ukraine;)
second - it was yesterday - Ukrainian dinner :)
It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a lot of work and worrying from my side:) Mexican assistant when I was chopping potatoes and very good feedback from all guests that we had in our house:)
I really like the idea - it's delicios and great way to get to know more about other countries, to use AMAZING opportunity and condition taht we have - as here right now we have people from Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Belgium, Ukraine, France, Ecuador and of course - Puerto Ricans:) soon it'll be even more - Italy,Hungary and Brasil will join our lively company. So...yeh it's the moment and we need to catch it!:);)
and here it's what I cooked yesterday;)
and it;s only the begging:)

Комментариев нет: