суббота, 12 июля 2008 г.

intercultural communication


I like such words, as intercultural communication, multicultural environment, cultural sensitivity...and so on...but one thing it's read or going to read or to know about it, and another thing is to experience it and to know how it feels when u are trying to explain person from different culture and country some peculiarity of life in your country -ur past life:) I'm working and living in multicultural environment not first year. and I'm very happy to have such opportunity for almost 4 years. and for now it's the most intensive experince that I've lived ever. and It's what I like and passionate about in this life. I like when u everyday communicate, work and have fun with people from different countries - it enriches u , develop ur communication, negotiation skills, for u the world become one step closer;)
yesterday I was talking with my Puerto Rican friend here, and I got this feeling , that intercultural communication is interesting , amazing thing , and sometimes it's not the easiest one. sometimes in ur country u can misunderstand person and what to tell if u are from different cultural backgrounds, with diffrent past and "maps of this world" in ur head.
But there is one recipe to not have problems with it, (as for me)don't worry about this too much- anyway u will have funny and not very moments. but the more u know the person the smoother it'll go:)

Комментариев нет: