понедельник, 28 июля 2008 г.

three wishes, or how my dreams came true suddenly..





OK, I haven't been here for ages...
moments are going and life is running so fast.I don't believe sometimes, but it's true. I'm here already for almost 2 months.
This time I want to tell about all trevels that I had here...
my wishes came true...I was in these 2-3 weeks ,when I can feel "magic" in the air.
I've been to ocean every Sunday 3 weeks in a row. After it u feel so relaxed and calm and great.
All my weekends I spent so great that I was feel ready for next working week. I like this feel ing! It's kind of feelingthat u are really have professional job and u dont' work when U have time, but U have full day job and full weekends off. It was what I was searching for a long time...
about places and wishes...
I bought camera!!! So now I'm able to take pictures whatever and whenever I want:) yehhh
I had very very good and relaxing evening at my friends house. with barbeque, vine and just nice atmosphere around...nice house, nice people...what else u need for great time?
Next day I unexpectedly went to the most North-Western part of Puerto Rico - Aquadilla. It was actually the trip of my dream. all life I had somewhere in thoughts this weird dream to take car and just go through the island, watch the sea/ocean and admire the feeing of some kind of freedom...It's so amazing...and so unbelievable...that now I can't even believe that it was with me. It was really with me:)...

after that 2nd wish...
I was dreaming about going to Caribbean seashore....from my arriving here. I was waiting for it for a long time...
and it happend:) I was there. actually I went for coaching LC visit, and LCP with VP TM took me and CEEDer from Czech Republic to very very beautiful place in Puerto Rico. special place for me. Because from there (from place with name Cabo Rojo) my advanture with Puerto Rico started. when I was searching for any pictures from PR for first time in my life - I got the first and it was from Cabo Rojo - the fantastic and super romantic place...I fall in love with this place. of course, there are many things that brought me here...but this place is so meaningful;) and so great to see it by ur own eyes, and to compare ur imagination and how it's in reality.
and 3rd wish...
I was thingking about tropical forest...how is it? and wanted to watch it also...and I got it out of sudden:)uph...these weeks were full of unexpected things!
on Saturday when I didn't plan anything particular, suddenly interns came and I went to National Park (tropical rainforest ). It's amazing! Different that I was expected, but also different from our forests:)

It was good! To be on the nature..I like it. and I'm glad that I spent so great Saturday!
Yes, I saw a lot already. and I hope to keep such active rest further;))
out of all this I understood : I have really strong habit (from my last years inUkraine) to do smth all time.I can't just stay at home and doing nothing...It's unbelievably boring and insain...on this land, on this island...:)

2 комментария:

Kiyaha комментирует...

Учілка маладєц))) А ми як свині на ЛДСі...)) насміялися файно))

а шо там за сідер з Чехії?
і скажи мені свою адресу, я тобі листівочку вишлю!

Анонимный комментирует...

thats what international experience is about - u newer know what to expect, but what happens suddenly is much more amazing,